STEWARTVILLE, Minn. – A dispute over buying cigarettes led to a family dispute and a felony domestic assault arrest Tuesday night, authorities said.
Quenton Koloff, 23, of Stewartville, is facing charges for felony domestic assault after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said he threw an ash tray at his father and attempted to strangle a 14-year-old male.
Koloff, who admitted to drinking five Keystone Lights, was involved in an argument after not buying cigarettes for a younger family member, police said.
A large fight ensued between Koloff, a 16-year-old male, a 22-year-old female and Koloff’s father.
- Sheriff: Dispute over cigarettes leads to family fight, domestic charge
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Family squabble leads to domestic abuse charge
- Authorities: Dispute about TV leads to felony domestic abuse charge in Worth County
- Police: Rochester man arrested after shot fired during domestic dispute
- Disturbance call in Decorah leads to felony domestic abuse charge
- Argument over child leads to felony domestic charge in Stewartville
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Sheriff's Office: Dispute over drug use leads to arrest in Stewartville
- Sheriff: Domestic situation that involved gun, hammer leads to arrest in southern MN
- Police to investigate Ellison domestic abuse charges