STEWARTVILLE, Minn. - A 23-year-old Chatfield man was arrested over the weekend for alleged child endangerment and DWI.
Brandon Adler, of Chatfield, was arrested at Striker’s Lounge at around 5 p.m. Sunday for allegedly being drunk while picking up children from their father.
Authorities said Adler met the children’s father as part of a custody exchange in the parking lot of the American Legion in Stewartville.
While making the exchange, the father noticed Adler was under the influence and smelled of alcohol. The father called the cops after Adler allegedly almost got hit while pulling his vehicle out of the parking lot. A preliminary breath test showed a blood-alcohol level of .157.
- Sheriff: Chatfield man arrested for DWI, child endangerment
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Nashua man pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Chatfield man arrested after dangerous Rochester pursuit
- Prison sentence for Charles City child endangerment
- Woman accused of child endangerment gets probation
- Nashua woman sentenced for child endangerment
- Iowa man charged with child endangerment for 2-year-old's death
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges