WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A 72-year-old Charles City man had to be airlifted from the scene after a motorcycle accident.
Dennis Raab was driving his 2006 Triumph Motorcycle in Winneshiek County on Old Stage Rd. at 4:55 p.m. when he apparently lost control.
Raab was airlifted from the scene with unknown injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Sheriff: Charles City man airlifted after NE Iowa motorcycle accident
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Sheriff's Office: NE Iowa boy airlifted after UTV accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa motorcycle pursuit reached 127 mph
- UPDATE: Minnesota man killed in NE Iowa farm accident
- Authorities say Cresco man died in NE Iowa snowmobile accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man allegedly threatens others with firearm after being in ATV accident
- Sheriff: Man spends night in cornfield after NE Iowa car accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life