ROCHESTER, Minn. – As the list of construction thefts in Olmsted County grows, authorities said after the most recent incident that thieves are using “air chisels” to cut through bolts.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said a trailer break-in occurred in the overnight hours Sept. 11-12 in the 5100 block of Connemara Lane NE.
The suspect forcibly removed the hinges and rear door of the trailer and took the all the equipment inside. The items stolen is valued at $1,000.
Here's a list of recent construction thefts in Olmsted County:
-3100 block of Ivory Rd NE
-100 block of Majestic Rd NW
-48th St NE & Hadley Valley Rd
-70th Ave NW & Country Club Rd
-4900 block of Mayo River Ln SW
-9300 block of 50th Ave NW
-7th St.& Tompkins Dr.
-1500 70th Ave NE
-5100 Connemara Ln NE
- Another construction site theft reported in Olmsted County
- Sheriff issues advice after another construction site theft in Olmsted County
- Olmsted Sheriff: Tools stolen from home construction site
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County Sheriff's office thanks deputies
- Olmsted Co. church under construction targeted by burglars
- Investigation underway after equipment thefts in Olmsted County
- Multiple large-item thefts reported in Olmsted County