WORTH COUNTY, Iowa - Two Worth County workers suffered injuries Tuesday morning after an accident at the county shop.
A blade used on a road grader fell and landed on a county employee just after 7 a.m., Worth County Sheriff Dan Fank said.
Fank said the blade fell on one person and hit another.
One person suffered non-life threatening but serious injuries, Fank said. A second person also suffered injuries.
No names have been released at this time.
- Sheriff: 2 Worth County workers injured during accident at shop
- Sheriff's office: Man injured during Worth Co. shop accident remains hospitalized in fair condition
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- Sheriff's office says teen worker died in Iowa farm accident
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one