WEST UNION, Iowa – A Fayette County man accused of kidnapping and sexually abusing three children is pleading guilty.
Roger Allen Kline, 53 of Hawkeye, was arrested in April and charged with three counts east of 1st degree kidnapping and 2nd degree sexual abuse. Authorities say he took three children from their home in April 2015, put them in a semi, took them to a park area in Oelwein, then handcuffed them and abused them.
Fayette County prosecutors say the victims were under the age of 11 at the time of the abuse.
Kline pleaded guilty to three counts of lascivious acts with a child and was sentenced Wednesday to two to five years of probation. He will also have to register as a sex offender, spend one year in a residential facility, and be on lifetime parole after his probation ends.
- Sex abuse sentence in northeast Iowa
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Northeast Iowa man charged with kidnapping and sex abuse
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Man sentenced for northeast Iowa chase
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Austin man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Osage man sentenced for child sex abuse