ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Hartland man gets a quarter-century of probation for sexually abusing a young girl.
Dennis James Posey, 52, entered a Norgaard plea to one count of 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. A Norgaard plea means Posey wants to plead guilty but says he cannot remember the details of the crime due to intoxication or amnesia.
Authorities say he sexually abused a girl under the age of 15 in October 2017. Posey was arrested just days after the abuse occurred.
On Monday, Posey was sentenced to 218 days in the Freeborn County Jail, followed by 25 years of supervised probation.
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Freeborn County safe thieves sentenced
- Man pleads to child sex abuse in Freeborn County
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Prison sentence in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Second sentencing set in Freeborn County kidnapping