MASON CITY, Iowa – A collapsed sewer is shutting down the intersection of 3rd Street SE and South Rhode Island Avenue.
Mason City Utility Division says the road will remain closed until repairs to the sewer and water main can be completed. Drivers are being urged to avoid the area while work is going on.
Anyone with questions may contact Utility Supervisor Joe Bohl at the Operations and Maintenance Utility Division at 421-3677.
- Sewer collapse in Mason City
- Crews fixing sewer collapse in Mason City
- Sewer stench stumps searchers
- Aging sewer plants bedevil many Minnesota cities
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- SAW: Mason City's Hannah Faktor
- Gas leak in Mason City