The chance for severe weather returns Wednesday, and wind and hail are the biggest threats.
The viewing area is under a slight threat for severe weather and some isolated hail could fall.
More storm chances will be with us for the afternoon and evening with the possibility for severe weather. Some areas receiving large amounts of rain. The storms will wind down Wednesday night tonight, but more storms could hit the area Thursday evening.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Severe weather a possibility today
- Possible severe weather later today in southern Minnesota, northern Iowa
- Severe weather, including strong winds and tornadoes, possible today as flood warnings persist
- Chance for severe weather rolls into area today
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible into tonight
- When to report severe weather
- Storm Team 3: Storms possible Saturday, some severe
- Storm Team 3: Severe storms possible this afternoon and evening
- Storm Team 3: Severe storms possible later this week