ROCHESTER, Minn. – Several 911 calls were placed Thursday night reporting shots fired in the 2200 block of Park Lane SE.
Rochester police say one caller said they saw a male run from the area although officers were unable to find evidence of shots being fired.
Police plan to investigate further Friday.
- Several 911 calls report shots fired Thursday in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Report of shots fired in Rochester.
- Klobuchar calls for investigation into 911 outage
- Shot fired leads to arrests in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester on Christmas night
- Fake 911 call results in high-risk stop with guns drawn in Rochester
- Report of shots fired in Olmsted County
- Police: Woman, 68, had house hit after report of shots fired in Rochester
- Complaint: 2 Minneapolis officers 'spooked' before 911 caller is shot