MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County man is pleading guilty to domestic abuse…again.
Charles Edward Robinson, 38 of Mason City, entered guilty pleas Monday to domestic abuse assault causing bodily injury and violating a no-contact order. Authorities say he choked and slapped a woman on June 17, leaving a mark.
Robinson is scheduled to be sentenced on February 10, 2020.
He has domestic abuse convictions in Kossuth County in 2013 and Cerro Gordo County in 2017.
- Sentencing set for Mason City domestic assault
- Mason City domestic abuser sentenced to prison
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Mason City man sentenced for assault
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Thornton man sentenced for domestic assault
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Guilty plea and sentence in Mason City assault
- Mason City man sentenced for sexual assaults against dependent adults