ROCHESTER, Minn. – A sentencing date has been set for an Owatonna man pleading guilty to sex crimes in Dodge and Olmsted counties.
Ruben Macias Roldan, 38 and also known as Ruben Roldan Macias, was charged in Dodge County in December 2017 with 1st-degree criminal sexual conduct. Authorities say he sexually abused an 8-year-old child in Oronoco and Dodge Center.
Roldan was then charged in Olmsted County in January 2018 with 1st- and 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct. Investigators say Roldan sexually abused a sibling of his Dodge County victim while living in Rochester. The victim in this instance was about six or seven years old at the time.
A sentencing hearing for each case is now set for September 12.
- Sentencing set for Dodge/Olmsted county sex abuse
- Man sentenced for sex abuse in Olmsted and Dodge counties
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Tornado Watch for Olmsted, Dodge County
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Sentencing date set in fatal Dodge County collision
- Man accused of sex abuse in Olmsted County is deported