MANTORVILLE, Minn. – A sentencing date is set in a Dodge County collision that killed a mother and daughter.
Tanner Ronald Kruckeberg, 25 of Dodge Center, is scheduled to be sentenced on November 6. He pleaded guilty to criminal vehicular homicide for the September 7, 2018, crash that killed Rachel Marie Harberts of Dodge Center and her 8-year-old daughter Emerson.
Harberts’ 12-year-old son Jaxon was also injured in the collision.
Authorities say Kruckeberg admitted to talking with someone on his cellphone just before smashing into Harberts’ vehicle at the intersection of Highway 14 and County road 3.
Criminal vehicular homicide in Minnesota is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
- Sentencing date set in fatal Dodge County collision
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Charges filed in deadly Dodge County collision
- Fatal collision in Wright County
- Fatal collision in Fayette County
- Sentencing set for Dodge/Olmsted county sex abuse
- Fillmore County man sentenced for fatal Amish buggy collision
- Prison sentence for fatal collision in Cerro Gordo County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- Chainsaw thief sentenced in Dodge County