ROCHESTER, Minn. - The robbery of Pure Pleasure in Rochester results in probation for a Bloomington man.
Caleb Alexander Siler, 30, was arrested for the October 10, 2018, crime that left a Pure Pleasure employee with a stab wound to the thigh. Authorities say he also stole a truck from a construction site after the robbery.
Siler pleaded guilty to 3rd degree assault and theft of a motor vehicle. He was sentenced Wednesday to five years of supervised probation. Siler must also either pay a $1,000 fine or do 100 hours of community work service and pay a total of $3,487.36 in restitution.
A woman was arrested with Siler but court records do not indicate she was ever charged in connection with the Pure Pleasure robbery.
- Sentence handed down for Olmsted Co. Pure Pleasure robbery
- 2 arrested in connection to Pure Pleasure stabbing, robbery
- Update: Pure Pleasure employee stabbed after man tried to shoplift cologne
- Sentence handed down in Olmsted County abduction
- Second sentence in violent Olmsted County robbery
- Child porn sentence in Olmsted County
- Former fugitive finally sentenced in Olmsted County
- Drug sweep sentence in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Repeat offender sentenced in Olmsted County