ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A southern Minnesota man gets probation for 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct.
Preston Allen Adams, 20 of Walters, pleaded guilty in December 2017 and was sentenced Thursday to 15 years of supervised probation, during which he must undergo psychiatric evaluation.
Adams was charged with sexually assaulting a girl under the age of 15 at a rural residence in western Freeborn County near the town of Walters. Authorities say the assault happened in May 2017 but the girl did not report it to anyone until August of that same year.
- Sentence issued in southern Minnesota sex assault
- Second man sentenced for southern Minnesota abduction
- Texas man pleads not guilty to southern Minnesota sex abuse
- 'Peak Alert' issued for northeast Iowa and southern Minnesota
- UPDATE: 'No Travel Advisory' issued for I-35 in southern Minnesota
- Peak alert issued for southern Minnesota and North Iowa
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Group to examine sex assault investigations in MInnesota
- Overhaul proposed for handling sex assaults in Minnesota
- Man sentenced for domestic assault