ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man gets probation for stealing some antique paintball guns.
37-year-old Robert John Barnhart of Rochester pleaded guilty to one count of theft. Authorities say he stole 26 antique paintball guns worth about $500 each from an Oronoco residence on October 22, 2017. He was caught after a search involving the Rochester police drone and a State Patrol helicopter.
Barnhart has been sentenced to five years of supervised probation and 100 hours of community work service.
- Sentence in theft of antique paintball guns
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Oronoco Gold Rush Days attracts antique shoppers
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- People rush to the Gold Rush antiquing event
- Man sentenced for gun-in-mouth incident