MASON CITY, Iowa – Braedon Bowers will spend up to 10 years in prison for killing Wraymond Todd.
He was sentenced Friday morning in Cerro Gordo County District Court. Bowers was convicted in August of voluntary manslaughter after a four-day trial. Todd was stabbed in May 2017 and after his death, Bowers was charged with 1st degree murder. A jury found him guilty of the lesser charge.
In addition to his prison sentence, Bowers must pay $150,000 damages to Wraymond Todd’s estate.
- Sentence handed down in fatal Mason City stabbing
- Mason City Chamber hands out annual awards
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mason City
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison