MASON CITY, Iowa – Braedon Bowers will spend up to 10 years in prison for killing Wraymond Todd.
He was sentenced Friday morning in Cerro Gordo County District Court. Bowers was convicted in August of voluntary manslaughter after a four-day trial. Todd was stabbed in May 2017 and after his death, Bowers was charged with 1st degree murder. A jury found him guilty of the lesser charge.
In addition to his prison sentence, Bowers must pay $150,000 damages to Wraymond Todd’s estate.
- Sentence handed down in fatal Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man sentenced for bar stabbings
- Mason City Walmart thieves sentenced
- Mason City Chamber hands out annual awards
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Court docs: Mason City victim was stabbed in back, face, stomach, chest and hand
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mason City
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Arson sentence for Mason City woman