NORTHWOOD, Iowa - Republican Senator Joni Ernst stopped at the Northwood-Kensett Elementary School Auditorium as part of her 99-county tour. Community members had the opportunity to pre-register to be randomly drawn to ask Ernst a question or address a concern.
"I love when we can actually address certain pieces of legislation or when constituents bring up a challenge that maybe I can help formulate our own legislation on. It's always very helpful and I love tackling those challenges," says Ernst.
She also made stops in Saint Ansgar, Cresco, and Hampton on Saturday.
- Senator Joni Ernst makes stops in North Iowa
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Man sentenced for threatening Joni Ernst
- Joni Ernst is getting a divorce
- Sen. Joni Ernst denies affair allegations
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst comments on recent executive moves with border security and birthright citizenship
- Sen. Joni Ernst holds town hall in Forest City
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Gov. Kim Reynolds makes North Iowa stop
- Senator Grassley makes North Iowa visits Tuesday