RUDD, Iowa - U.S. Senator Joni Ernst is touring all 99 Iowa counties in an effort to learn more about the lives of people in the state. This morning, she visited Hoover's Hatchery in Rudd and took a tour of their facilities.
Senator Ernst met with reporters after the tour and talked about the ethanol industry and House Democrat's impeachment inquiry.
Ernst said she was glad that the White House and the EPA were working on a solution on the small refinery wavers that have impacted the ethanol market. In regards to the impeachment inquiry, she said the Senate will handle the matter in a calm and rational way, making sure to look at all the facts.
- Sen. Joni Ernst visits chicken hatchery in Rudd
- Sen. Joni Ernst denies affair allegations
- Sen. Joni Ernst holds town hall in Forest City
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Man sentenced for threatening Joni Ernst
- Joni Ernst is getting a divorce
- Senator Joni Ernst makes stops in North Iowa
- Rudd celebrating 150th birthday
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst comments on recent executive moves with border security and birthright citizenship
- Republican Sen. Joni Ernst says she was raped, is survivor of domestic violence: 'I'm still the same person as I was a week ago'