ZUMBROTA, Minn. – A leaking semi tanker closed a section of Highway 58 in Zumbrota Friday.
Police were called to a one-vehicle rollover around 1:30 pm at the west roundabout of the Highway 58 bridge. Officers were told a loaded diesel tanker was leaking. The Zumbrota Fire Department were also sent to assist.
The Highway 58 bridge and its associated interchanges were closed for about 2 1/2 hours as cleanup continued. No injuries have been reported.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office, Zumbrota Paramedic, Minnesota State Patrol, MnDOT, and Pulver Towing are assisting at the scene.
- Semi rollover closes Zumbrota bridge
- Guilty plea in Zumbrota shooting
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- Appeals court approves large hot lot near Zumbrota
- Two injured in semi rollover north of Albert Lea
- Semi totaled, 2,500 chickens killed in NE Iowa rollover crash
- Busy bridge in Rochester closed for repair
- Trails and bridges being closed throughout Rochester
- Rollover north of Stewartville