ZUMBROTA, Minn. – A leaking semi tanker closed a section of Highway 58 in Zumbrota Friday.
Police were called to a one-vehicle rollover around 1:30 pm at the west roundabout of the Highway 58 bridge. Officers were told a loaded diesel tanker was leaking. The Zumbrota Fire Department were also sent to assist.
The Highway 58 bridge and its associated interchanges were closed for about 2 1/2 hours as cleanup continued. No injuries have been reported.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office, Zumbrota Paramedic, Minnesota State Patrol, MnDOT, and Pulver Towing are assisting at the scene.
- Semi rollover closes Zumbrota bridge
- Guilty plea in Zumbrota shooting
- Truck hits house in Zumbrota
- Zumbrota celebrates re-opening of historic covered bridge
- Semi rollover on S. Broadway in Rochester closes road overnight
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Cattle killed in northeast Iowa semi rollover
- Semi rollover in Olmsted County injures one