Photo Gallery 6 Images
MASON CITY, Iowa - A semi went off the road Monday afternoon and got stuck at a railroad crossing.
It happened around 1 pm with an eastbound semi on B20, north of Mason City near the Martin Marietta quarry. The driver was not injured and the road was not closed to traffic.
No word on the cause of this accident.
- Semi gets stuck on railroad tracks
- Railroad to spend millions on Iowa tracks and bridges
- 22nd Annual Model Railroad Show
- Watch for railroad emergency signs
- Railroad acknowledges Iowa derailment was flood related
- Railroad crossing to close in Hanlontown
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City
- Railroad crossing accident in Dodge County
- What to do after car gets stuck
- Getting un-stuck in the snow