Photo Gallery 6 Images
MASON CITY, Iowa - A semi went off the road Monday afternoon and got stuck at a railroad crossing.
It happened around 1 pm with an eastbound semi on B20, north of Mason City near the Martin Marietta quarry. The driver was not injured and the road was not closed to traffic.
No word on the cause of this accident.
- Semi gets stuck on railroad tracks
- Police: Mason City man 'likely' facing charges after truck found stuck on railroad tracks
- Railroad to spend millions on Iowa tracks and bridges
- Railroad tracks damaged by snow removal in St. Ansgar
- 22nd Annual Model Railroad Show
- Watch for railroad emergency signs
- State Patrol: Vehicle plummets off I-35 near Owatonna onto railroad tracks
- Railroad acknowledges Iowa derailment was flood related
- Railroad crossing to close in Hanlontown
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City