MILTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two people from Minneapolis were hurt in a Dodge County crash Saturday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 5:22 am near the intersection of Highway 57 and County Road 22. Ahmed Mohamed Abdi, 26, was driving a semi tractor south when he lost control, west into the east ditch, and hit an electrical pole. Abdi and a passenger, Hani Abdi Nur Said, 23, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
The State Patrol says Abdi was wearing his seat belt but Said was not.
West Concord fire and ambulance and the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Dodge County man injured in semi crash
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Dodge County woman hurt in collision with semi
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- Second death from Dodge County crash
- One injured in Dodge County crash