CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – A stopped semi caused a traffic backup at the I-35/Highway 122 interchange.
It happened around 6 pm Thursday. Clear Lake police say a semi hauling part of a wind turbine halted when an air hose got disconnected. Traffic was blocked for about 25 minutes but managed to resume while repair work continued on the semi.
- Semi breakdown halts traffic at I-35 exit
- UPDATE: Semi blown over on I-35 near Thornton exit
- Semi accident slowing traffic on I-35 north of Albert Lea
- Traffic impacted after crash on I-35
- Construction error delaying new exit ramp on I-35 at Ames
- UPDATE: I-35 reopened after semi crash in Worth County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Semi crashes under overpass on I-35 in Franklin County
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35