RUDD, Iowa – A passenger car and a semi collided in Floyd county Friday morning.
It happened a little before 10 am at the intersection of Rudd Park Road and the Avenue of the Saints.
Both drivers were taken to the hospital after the crash. Authorities say both were heading west on the Avenue of the Saints when the collision happened. Some ice and wood pallets spilled out of the semi.
The Iowa State Patrol, Floyd County Sheriff’s Office, Iowa DOT Motor Vehicle Enforcement, Floyd County Emergency Management, and some area fire departments responded to this accident.
- 2 taken to hospital after car-semi collision on Avenue of the Saints
- Rochester teen injured in car/semi collision
- Semi driver loses control on Avenue of the Saints
- 1 injured in semi crash on Avenue of the Saints
- Bremer County man killed in car/semi collision
- Car/semi collision in Olmsted County injures one
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- Semi vs. vehicle collision sends 1 to hospital Thursday in Winnebago County