STEELE COUNTY, Minn. - A jackknifed semi is slowing traffic in the northbound lane on I-35 near Ellendale.
According to MnDOT traffic cameras, the semi is in the median and traffic is backed.
MnDOT says the accident happened between near Freeborn Co. Rd 35 and exit 76, and the roadways is completely covered with ice.
For Iowa DOT traffic cameras, click here.
For Minnesota DOT traffic cameras, click here.
- Semi accident slowing traffic on I-35 north of Albert Lea
- UPDATE: Southbound I-35 reopened near Albert Lea
- Semi breakdown halts traffic at I-35 exit
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Three crashes reported on I-35 near Albert Lea, including a jack-knifed semi
- Two injured in semi rollover north of Albert Lea
- UPDATE: Northbound I-35 between Albert Lea and Owatonna is open
- One injured in accident near Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester