DECORAH, Iowa – A Mitchell County semi driver tipped his truck onto its side Wednesday.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says it happened a little before 5 pm on County Road V64. 30-year-old Karl Horst of Stacyville was driving west when the Sheriff’s Office says he fell off onto the soft shoulder, entered the ditch and rolled the semi.
Horst did not require an ambulance trip for care but an estimated $50,000 in damage was done to his 2000 International semi.
- Semi accident Wednesday causes major damage
- Semi accident causes hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Mason City semi driver involved in Minnesota accident
- Man charged after January semi accident that hit Lyle school
- UPDATE: Major damage left behind as tornadoes blitz central Iowa
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- 15 property damage accidents Thursday in Rochester; 1 arrested after a crash
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident