ROCHESTER, Minn. – A second woman is sentenced for attacking a teenager.
Tianna Marie Amos, 24 of Rochester, received one year of probation to the court and must pay a $400 victim surcharge Friday after pleading guilty to 5th degree assault.
Law enforcement says Amos and Tatiano Lofton-Stewart forced their way inside an apartment in April 2018 and attacked a 16-year-old female.
Lofton-Stewart previously pleaded guilty to 5th degree assault and was sentenced to a year of probation and a $400 victim surcharge.
- Second sentence for assault on a teenager
- Authorities: Teenager, mother assaulted during Rochester incident
- Rochester woman sentenced for stalking teenager
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Rochester man sentenced for burglary and assault
- First defendant in summer assault is sentenced
- Rochester man sentenced for second bar assault
- Sentence issued in southern Minnesota sex assault
- Second sentence for 2017 assault in Rochester