AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County drug bust will send only one person to prison.
Dakota Ray Janning, 21 of Austin, was sentenced Thursday to five years of supervised probation and must perform 40 hours of community work service. Janning and Samuel Tanner were arrested on November 14, 2017, after a search of Tanner’s Austin home.
Police say they found nearly 160 grams of methamphetamine in the home.
Tanner pleaded guilty to 2nd degree drug possession and received six years and six months in prison. Janning eventually pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession.
- Second sentence for Austin drug bust
- $100,000 drug bust in Austin
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- First sentence in Cresco drug bust
- Second sentence in Mower County drug bust
- Second sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Third sentence for Cresco drug bust
- First defendant sentenced for February drug bust
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust