MASON CITY, Iowa – The second defendant in an alley robbery is pleading guilty.
18-year-old Armando Ismeal Ramon and 19-year-old Gunnar Demetrius Flores, both of Mason City, were arrested and charged with stealing $4,1000 in cash and other personal items from two people on September 30, 2016. Authorities say the thefts took place in the 700 block of North Commercial Alley in Mason City.
Flores pleaded guilty to 1st degree theft and received a deferred judgment. If he lives by the terms of his five years of probation, his conviction will be wiped from his record.
Ramon is also pleading guilty to 1st degree theft. His sentencing date has not been set.
- Second guilty plea in alley robbery
- Guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty pleas in GameStop robbery
- Not guilty plea in knifepoint robbery
- Not guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Second not guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty plea in Cold Stone Creamery robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Not guilty pleas in pricey purse robbery