DECORAH, Iowa – A second guilty plea is entered in a Winneshiek County fight.
Jacob Donald Pambin, 32 of Calmar, and Jordan Hunter Nelson, 26 of West Union, were arrested in March 2017 after a confrontation authorities say happened at Lake Meyer, south of Calmar, and resulted in Nelson hitting Pambin in the head with a baseball bat.
Pambim suffered a small skull fracture and had to be hospitalized.
Nelson pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily injury and carrying a weapon and was given two years of supervised probation.
Pambin has now entered a guilty plea to going armed with intent. Authorities say Pambin threatened Nelson with a steel pipe but dropped it before Nelson hit him with the bat. No sentencing date has been set.
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County fight
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County drug bust
- Final guilty plea in Winneshiek County drug house arrests
- Guilty verdict in Winneshiek County murder trial
- Second guilty verdict in Winneshiek County killing
- Differing pleas in Winneshiek County meth lab bust
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Winneshiek County gunfire
- SE Minnesota man pleads guilty in Winneshiek County barn collision
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County