AUSTIN, Minn. – Both halves of a drug dealing duo are now pleading guilty.
Patricia Jane Boonreuang, 24 of Austin, and Cristian Andres Wilborn, 19 of Austin, were accused of selling 28.177 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant in December 2017. Wilborn pleaded guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs in November 2018. His sentencing is scheduled for April 5.
On Friday, Boonreuang pleaded guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs as well. No sentencing date for her has been set.
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- First guilty plea in Rochester meth arrests
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Not guilty plea in Byron meth arrest
- Guilty pleas in Rochester meth crimes
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale
- Guilty pleas for 10 pounds of meth
- Guilty plea to Rochester meth sale