MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mitchell County man pleads guilty to leading law enforcement on a second 100 mile per hour chase.
Eric William Jensen, 37 of Osage, entered a guilty plea Tuesday to eluding and possession of methamphetamine-3rd or subsequent offense. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Jensen sped away from a traffic stop on September 19 and started a pursuit that entered southern Worth County and damaged two sheriff’s vehicles.
Jensen’s sentencing is set for January 16, 2019.
He received a 100 day jail sentence in June after pleading guilty to hitting a power pole in Mason City on April 9. Authorities say that chase reached speeds of 110 miles per hour.
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Not guilty plea in 130 mph chase
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph
- Not guilty plea in 150 mph pursuit
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester