ROCHESTER, Minn. – A second sentence is given out for drug arrests after an Olmsted County motorcycle crash.
Kimberly Ann Lemmerman, 43 of Rochester, was given 20 years of supervised probation Monday and must do 50 hours of community work service and pay a $500 controlled substance fine.
Lemmerman and Brig Thomas Kough were arrested after the July 2018 motorcycle crash led to the search of the Oronoco home where the bike was registered. Investigators say 13 ounces of methamphetamine, prescription pills, and $2,400 in cash were found at the home.
Lemmerman pleaded guilty to 1st degree drug possession.
Kough pleaded guilty to 1st degree drug possession and was previously sentenced to 11 years and three months in prison.
- Second drug sentence for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Drug sweep sentence in Olmsted County
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- DUI charges possible after motorcycle crash in Olmsted County
- Rider badly hurt in Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Speed and intoxication blamed for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Half of accused drug duo sentenced in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County drug bust moving toward sentencing and federal court
- Snowmobiler crashes in Olmsted County