CLAREMONT, Minn. – A September 7 crash in Dodge County has claimed a second life.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Rachel Marie Harberts, 43 of Dodge Center, has died. She was injured in the collision that took the life of her 8 year-old daughter, Emerson, and seriously hurt her 12-year-old son, Jaxon.
Rachel Harberts was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment after the crash but has now passed away.
The State Patrol says Harberts’ car was stopped on Highway 14 and waiting to turn left onto County Road 3 when she was struck from behind by the Hummer driven by Tanner Ronald Kruckeberg, 24 of Dodge Center.
Kruckeberg suffered non-life threatening injuries in the collision.
- Second death from Dodge County crash
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- Investigation into death at Fort Dodge plant
- UPDATE: Dodge County death now being called a homicide