The Iowa wrestling season wrapped up Saturday night where one local coach was inducted into the IHSAA Wrestling Hall of Fame. TJ Sebolt was the 17th individual to join the state's most elite group, being a four-time state wrestling champion from Centerville. Now he is in his 11th season as a NIACC assistant coach. He also was the first Iowa prep to record 200 or more career wins with a 207-1 record.
TJ Sebolt is in his 11th season as a NIACC assistant coach.
Posted: Feb 18, 2018 11:19 PM
- Sebolt inducted to IHSAA Wrestling Hall of Fame
- 2019 IHSAA state dual wrestling pairings announced
- Area wrestlers qualify for IHSAA State Wrestling Tournament
- North Iowa band to be inducted into Iowa Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Chateau Speedway honors its legends, inducts first Hall of Fame class in 63 years
- Nominees for the 2020 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction class announced
- North Iowa music icons to be inducted in Iowa Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame
- IHSAA district baseball assignments
- IHSAA football postseason pairings
- 3 North Iowans heading into 2019 wrestling Hall of Fame class
Scroll for more content...