FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa – Authorities say charges are pending after a pair of unrelated search warrants were executed. The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office says the first was done on Thursday in the 200 block of Chickasaw St. in Rudd. The second was done Sunday in the 400 block of Cedar St. in Charles City. Authorities say narcotics and drug paraphernalia were seized and charges are pending.
Search warrants executed in Rudd, Charles City.
Posted: Feb 26, 2018 10:03 AM
Updated: Feb 26, 2018 10:05 AM
- Search warrants turn up drugs in two Floyd County locations
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Seal extended on Huisentruit search warrant
- Search warrant for man accused of gun threat turns up mushroom growing operation
- Man charged with child endangerment after search warrant turns up cocaine
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
Scroll for more content...