ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is facing two felony drug charges after a search warrant was executed.
Carl Hughes, 36, of Rochester, is facing charges of fifth-degree possession and sales of a controlled substance.
The search warrant was executed at 809 9th Ave. SE in the upstairs apartment on Wednesday.
More than six ounces of marijuana, $750 in cash, scales and packaging were found.
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- 2 Rochester men facing felony drug charges after search warrant executed
- Authorities: Warrant yields drugs as Rochester man arrested
- Police: Rochester man wanted on felony drug warrant had to be Tased
- Police: Rochester man with felony warrant gives police fake name before being arrested
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man