ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Rochester man is facing two felony drug charges after police executed a search warrant at his home.
Edward Sarmiento, 30, was arrested Thursday at 7:37 a.m. at 1297 Marion Rd. SE after there was probable cause that sales were occurring out of his trailer home.
He was found in possession of 17 grams of cocaine and methamphetamine. He has been charged with first and second degree sales of a controlled substance.
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- 2 Rochester men facing felony drug charges after search warrant executed
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- Pair of Rochester search warrants leads to charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Chickasaw Co.