CHICKASAW COUNTY, Iowa – Two are facing felony charges after a search warrant was executed in Fredericksburg.
Jacob Craun, 22, is being held on $20,300 cash bond and is facing felony charges for possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of a firearm as a drug user and gathering/promoting a dwelling for the use of a controlled substance.
Andria McLaughlin, 35, is facing a felony charge for gathering at a dwelling for the use of controlled substance. She is being held on $5,300 bond.
The search warrant was executed at 109 Water St. on Friday.
Craun was found with marijuana, methamphetamine, a digital scale, $501 in cash and a 12-gauge Mossberg shotgun.
Authorities also say he tried to dispose of the bag of marijuana inside a Chickasaw County patrol vehicle.
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Chickasaw Co.
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Pair of Rochester search warrants leads to charges
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- 2 facing child endangerment charge after search warrant leads to drug arrests
- Search warrant leads to two being arrested for meth in southern MN