NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A search warrant has resulted in a Northwood woman facing multiple drug charges.
Theresa Book is facing charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a search warrant was executed at 904 9th Ave. N. #9.
Authorities said multiple pipes used for smoking meth and marijuana were located along with a needle, 12 grams of meth and marijuana.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office. Book was also arrested July 22 in Worth County for drug possession.
She is being held on $26,000 bond.
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Three arrested in Northwood after drug bust
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Chickasaw Co.
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- 2 facing child endangerment charge after search warrant leads to drug arrests