CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A burglary investigation led Charles City police to execute a search warrant Thursday morning.
Police say a report of a burglary in the 600 block of 8th Ave. was received and a warrant was subsequently executed in the 100 block of Baldwin St. around 11 a.m.
Tools were recovered and other drug-related items were seized.
Charges are pending.
- Search warrant executed as part of Charles City burglary investigation
- Third arrest in Charles City burglary
- Two charged with burglary in Charles City
- Second sentence for Charles City burglary
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- Charles City Police: Narcotics-related items seized during 2 search warrants
- Charles City man is picked up on a drug warrant
- Man taken into custody as tactical team executes search warrant near downtown Mason City
- UPDATE: Dead cats removed from Mason City residence as search warrant executed