OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - Authorities are trying to track down a 50-year-old man wanted for domestic assault who allegedly fled from deputies over the weekend.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said Daniel Thompkins, of Rochester, fled to Minneapolis after deputies responded to the 400 block of 73rd St. NW in Cascade Township on Sunday.
When deputies arrived, Tompkins and a 27-year-old female were in a vehicle. After going inside the home, Tompkins allegedly fled out the backdoor and used a K-9 to aid in the search.
- Search underway for wanted Rochester man who fled from authorities
- Rochester authorities searching for wanted man who escaped from hospital
- Authorities recapture jail inmate who fled in northwest Iowa
- Authorities in Rochester catch up to wanted man
- 1 injured in Highway 52 crash after man allegedly fled authorities in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota man who allegedly fled authorities on multiple occasions taken into custody
- Authorities identify man killed in Rochester shooting
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Man who fled from snow bank crash is pleading guilty
- Rochester authorities searching for man suspected of attack on ex-girlfriend