ROCHESTER, Minn. - Police say the search for Andrew Nevenheim will resume Saturday afternoon after storms pass through the area.
He went missing Thursday after going for a walk with his dog. The animal was found in the area of the 400 block of 7th Avenue SE near the river and authorities say it appears Neverheim could have been swept away.
A search began Thursay until storm rolled in, then continued Friday and began again Saturday morning until again halted by severe weather.
Previous story below
ROCHESTER, Minn. - A multi-agency search for a missing 46-year-old man continued Friday.
Rochester police said Andrew Nevenheim went on a walk with his dog at 6 p.m. Thursday before his wife was contacted at 6:30 p.m. after the dog was located in the area of the 400 block of 7th Ave. SE. near the river.
Authorities said it appears the Nevenheim went into the water.
Police, the drone unit and deputies searched for the man Thursday night until storms rolled in.
Nevenheim was wearing Khaki shorts, a pink tie-dye shirt, white and red shoes and red-lensed glasses, was reported missing but police believe the current possibly took him under the water.
There are no indications of any foul play.
The Rochester Fire Department, the Rochester Police Department, the Minnesota DNR, the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office and the Goodhue County Sheriff's Office are all involved in the search.
— Jeremiah Wilcox (@WilcoxReports) July 19, 2019
- Police: Search continues Saturday for missing man in SE Minnesota
- Authorities in SE Minnesota searching for missing 88-year-old woman
- Police: Missing SE Minnesota female found hiding in crawl space
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Search continued Saturday for man who went missing after Worth Co. boating accident
- Search continues for missing Iowa college student
- Search for missing Mason City man continues in Worth County
- Minnesota state wrestling- Saturday
- Authorities seek public's help in finding missing SE Minnesota teen
- Police: 88-year-old SE Minnesota woman who went missing last week found deceased