OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A search for a wanted man resulted in felony drug charges against another man.
Javier Becerra Jr., 24, was arrested Saturday at 1618 Marion Rd. SE and is facing charges for fifth-degree sales and possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities said they found 1.37 grams of cocaine, 3.95 grams of suspected marijuana, 20.56 grams of an unknown white substance, ammunition and other paraphernalia.
Deputies were looking for Gregory Garrido, who has an Olmsted County warrant.
At the residence, authorities saw Becerra packing a controlled substance.
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Wanted southern MN man arrested with stolen gun, drugs facing child endangerment charge
- MN HS Individual Sectional Wrestling Results