MASON CITY, Iowa – One member of the Mason City wrestling team has received national honors.
Cullan Schriever was named to the American Family Insurance All-USA preseason team on Wednesday.
The national recognition comes as no surprise; as a junior, he has two state championships and national titles to his credit.
Once he graduates high school in 2020, he will continue his wrestling career in Iowa City as a Hawkeye.
- Mason City's Schriever receives national recognition
- SAW: Mason City's Cullan Schriever
- Albert Lea Area Schools receives national recognition for music education
- Mason City receives Healthy Choices Count Grant funding
- Mason City woman receives a Quilt of Valor
- Charles City boy getting recognition on the silver screen
- Hospital wins recognition for quality maternity care
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City