AUSTIN, Minn. – A school bus and a minivan collided Thursday afternoon.
Austin police say it happened around 4:10 pm near the intersection of 6th Street and 13th Street SW. A 37-year-old woman from Le Roy was driving east and the bus, driven by a 76-year-old man, was heading south when they crashed.
Both vehicles were damaged and the minivan had to be towed from the scene.
Neither driver was hurt and three students on the bus, ages 11, 9, and 7, were also uninjured.
No one was cited for the accident, which Austin Police Chief Brian Krueger says happened at an uncontrolled intersection with no stop or yield signs.
- School bus/minivan collision in Austin
- Minivan missing after Austin burglary
- Minivan and bus collide in north Albert Lea
- Minivan catches on fire in Rochester
- One hurt in collision north of Austin
- Probation for car/train collision in Austin
- At least 7 hurt in southwest Iowa school bus collision
- Guilty plea in Dodge County school bus collision
- 2 students on school bus injured in northwest Iowa collision
- Car/bus collision in Rochester Monday.