ROCHESTER, Minn. - A school bus collided with a vehicle Thursday night in Southeast Rochester.
According to Rochester Police, it happened at the intersection of Highway 14 and 36th Avenue SE at 6:00 p.m.
There was one student on board at the time of the crash. That student and the bus driver were unharmed.
The male driver of the vehicle had to be extricated and was transported to St. Mary's Hospital via Gold Cross Ambulance for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
There was damage to the school bus, and the vehicle was totaled.
As of now, no fault has been determined in this crash.
Stay with KIMT for the latest.
- School bus collides with vehicle, one injured
- Minivan and bus collide in north Albert Lea
- UPDATE: Two vehicles collide in Rochester on Highway 52
- 2 Northbound Vehicles Collide in Wabasha County Accident
- Two vehicles collide on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Two drivers injured after colliding on Highway 61 intersection
- 4 injured, including children, in Minnesota school bus crash
- Semi collides with school van in western Minnesota
- Sheriff's Office: Passenger bus, semi collide on I-35 in Cerro Gordo County
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County