OSAGE, Iowa – A trial date is set for a teenager accused of burglary and drug crimes.
Spencer Alex Bryan, 18 of Scarville, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to 3rd degree burglary, possession of burglar’s tools, possession of marijuana, and three counts of unlawful possession of a prescription drug. Law enforcement says Bryan broke into a home on May 27 and stole marijuana, three bottles of prescription pills, and cash.
Bryan was arrested on August 23. His trial is scheduled to begin on December 5.
- Scarville teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Scarville teen pleads not guilty to burglary and drug charges
- Scarville teen arrested for May burglary
- Austin teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Teen pleads not guilty to drug charge involving a minor
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Austin man pleads not guilty to burglary and drug crimes
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary