FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County teen is now admitting to a May burglary.
Spencer Alex Bryan, 18 of Scarville, pleaded guilty Tuesday to 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he broke into a home on May 27 and stole marijuana, cash, and three bottles of prescription pills.
Sentencing for Bryan is set for January 29, 2019.
- Scarville teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Scarville teen pleads not guilty to burglary and drug charges
- Scarville teen arrested for May burglary
- Austin teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Austin teen pleads not guilty to attempted burglary
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Teen pleads not guilty to Worth County burglary
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary
- Teens accused of Austin burglary are pleading not guilty
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary