ROCHESTER, Minn. – A house was significantly damaged after a Saturday morning fire in southeast Rochester.
Firefighters were called to the 300 block of 10th Avenue SE around 9:30 am and arrived to see smoke coming from the roof of the house. After opening up the ceiling, crews were able to bring the fire under control and put it out in under 20 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no firefighters were injured. An investigation into the cause of the fire is underway. About $25,000 in property damage was caused.
Rochester police, Mayo Clinic Ambulance, and Minnesota Energy Resources assisted with this incident.
- Saturday morning house fire in Rochester
- Saturday morning garage fire in Rochester
- Small fire in Rochester house
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- UPDATE: Dog dies in Rochester house fire
- House fire under investigation in Rochester
- 4 cats dead after Rochester house fire
- Thanksgiving eve house fire in Rochester
- Early-morning shooting of house in Rochester under investigation
- House damaged by Friday morning fire